Package Includes:EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE KIT
Get a clear look at the patient’s symptoms with our all-in-one diagnostic set! These tools are easy to use and offer an exceptional level of performance. Here is a detailed list of what you will find in the box:
- 1 Handle (takes 2 "C" batteries not included)
- 3 Ear Specula ( DIFFERENT SIZES)
- 1 Bent Arm Illuminator
- 1 Nasal Adapter
- 1 Head Lens Wheel
- 4 Free Extra Bulbs
- 1 Tongue Depressor
- 20 spear mini specula size 2.5 mm to 4.0 mm
- All Packed in a Zipper Pouch as Shown In the Picture
- Picture is of the Actual Product
- An otoscope is an optical medical device used to examine the outer ear and eardrum.
is an instrument that an ophthalmologist or general physician uses for the specific purpose of checking eyes for disease or other disorders.
- Both the ophthalmoscope and otoscope are instruments that give medical professionals a limited view inside of the body parts.
- They are noninvasive instruments that use a combination of light and magnifying lenses to peer into specific openings.
- Both the ophthalmoscope and otoscope are available as a hand-held device similar in size to a flashlight.
- Includes 10 disposable speculas.
- Designed for professional medical use however can be used at home to check ear infections.
- Suitable for professionals or medical students who need to do ENT exams to practice or for their job/school.
- Comes in a case for easy storage and safe keeping.
- Light weight, powerful and easy to carry anywhere.
- Provides high degree of flexibility while conducting clinical procedures.
- Smooth finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance.
- Rust prevention procedure.
- Tools are rust proof and will hold up to repeated use.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, FDA and other Quality Standards.